Attractions in Jutland – 7 Places in Denmark to Visit on the Family Vacation
If you’re planning a vacation in Jutland, Denmark, then taking in a few of these attractions could make your vacation much more fun for the entire family. Take a look at these great attractions in Jutland during your denmark vacation.
- Living room Gamle By or even the Old Town is situated in historic Arhus, just north the town center. Whenever you walk-through the gates from the Gamle By, you’re transported back in time, since all you see is reputable. The homes, the roads, the businesses, décor, etc. is obtained from yesteryear. You are able to enter houses and find out how people resided, visit the businesses and find out how things were offered making. The live actors help bring the town to existence and you may try most of the games and activities which were a part of 1800s Denmark.
- Kattegatcentret Grenaa is really a large aquarium specializing in sharks and marine existence around Denmark. Children really adore this area. There’s a diving bell, where one can experience being in the deep sea, a swimming pool that you could go swimming in and explore marine existence, live seals that you could feed and lots of marine existence in the aquariums. Located directly on the coast in Grenaa, next to the ferry terminal.
- Randers Regnskov or Randers Rainforest is definitely an actual rainforest in Denmark. Enclosed in 3 huge domes, you are able to walk-through a genuine rainforest. Begin to see the various creatures living in each – for example crocodiles, manatees, iguanas, parrots, snakes and much more. A really unique experience. Located in downtown Randers directly on the forest.
- Djurs Sommerland is certainly the most popular theme parks in Denmark. Located midway between Randers and Grenaa on Highway 16, it’s a good way for adults and children to indulge in over 60 attractions. Djurs has a few of the best roller coasters and also the best part is you pay the doorway fee after which all of the activities have the freedom.
- Fregatten or even the Frigate is really a 144-years old warship that sits in the harbour in Ebeltoft. There-you can board the frigate and wander around exploring existence aboard. You can have the way the mariners trained using the canons and feel the strength of the sails. Best during high season.
- Aqua Ferskvands Akvarium is yet another marine attraction, yet it dedicated to freshwater existence including otters, storks along with other interesting creatures. There are numerous exhibits and on the job activities. Located in Silkeborg – quickly the ponds.
- Givskud Zoo is really a tropical zoo featuring giraffes, tigers, lions and much more. You drive in your personal car with the safari park and prevent and examine the creatures in their open habitat. Located in Givskud outdoors of Vejle.