Planning Your Next Vacation? Include These Things In Your Travel Pouch!
If you have been planning a long and extended vacation, you need to pack your stuff adequately. While you are your best judge when it comes to clothing and accessories, other aspects must be checked too. Your handbag will have some of the basic essentials, like travel makeup remover wipes, sunscreen and so on, but do you have a checklist in place? Here are the things you need in the travel pouch.
- A pair of sunglasses. Regardless of whether you are heading to the beach or mountains, you need a pair of sunglasses with good UV protection. Sunglasses can be great for long flights, as well, and when you are out in the sun, you are safe from the sunlight.
- A quick-relief spray. Excessive traveling can cause back pain, especially if you intend to go for long drives. Keep a pain-relief spray in your handbag, so that you are always ready to do more. If you don’t know the options, check with your physician.
- A pee-safe spray. Traveling means using public washrooms with questionable hygiene. Check online to buy a pee-safe spray, which can be sprayed on the lid cover for quick disinfection. Buy a travel sized bottle that’s easy to carry around.
- A set of individually wrapped face wipes. Every girl has wipes in her bag, but while traveling, you need something that’s more easy to use and is hygienic at the same time. Instead of a large pack, go for individually wrapped face wipes.
- A set of basic toiletries. Most hotels will offer toiletries, but what if you are stranded somewhere on the highway? What if you need to use a basic motel? Quite expectedly, keep a set of toiletries, including shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, and shower gel.
- A dry shampoo bottle. You cannot always wash your hair on the go, and if you are a little lazy, a dry shampoo bottle can be your savior. You will find many brands and travel-friendly bottles in the market.
- A razor. Long journeys can be fun, but you won’t find time for waxing for sure. Keep a razor handy, so that you can shave as and when required. Yes, shaving isn’t as effective as waxing, but is better than having hairy arms and legs. Pick a razor that’s meant for soft skin or has an aloe strip for that smooth feeling.
To shop these products, check online right away.